What makes V&P Scientific stirrers unique is that they encompass four different methods of stirring which covers nearly every application.
• Our Patented Vertical Tumble Stirrers can uniformly mix syringes, racks of test tubes, vials or the wells of any Microplate even a 1536 well microplate
• Microplates can be stacked several layers high on Vertical Tumble Stirrers for large assays
• Vertical Tumble Stirrers are used to keep Cells, Beads and other Particulates in uniform suspension
• Vertical Tumble Stirrers can mix solutions as viscous as honey
• Vertical Tumble Stirrers can stir vessels while being heated
• Our Patented Lateral Vortex Tumble Stirrer can mix a large number of bottles, racks of test tubes, vials and microplates.
• Our Conventional Stirrers stir Carboys and even 600 gallon barrels filled with viscous materials
• Our Patented Levitation Stirrers Mix very viscous materials in Deep Well Microplates