VP 478 - Glass Slide Replicator with 8 pins for making arrays from 96 well microplates
Availability: In stock
Our 96 and 384 well microplate indexing systems for 8 (VP 478) and 32 (VP 478A) pin replicators have moveable registration platforms that allow you to access both 96 and 384 well microplates in 12 sectors (4 rows and 3 columns) this registration ability offers several advantages:
- Eliminates the possibility of getting specimens from the wrong wells.
- Keeps the pins in the center of the well so the size of the spots remain uniform. This is very important especially in 384 well microplates.
- Keeps track of which set of wells you are spotting from and where the next group of wells will be.
- Accelerates the rate of the arraying process.
- Prevents the pins from being damaged on the bottom and sides of the wells.
None at this time